Anatomy/Histology videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

malikhind

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I'm an incoming D1 and wanted to do a little review/studying before I start since I have a lot of spare time. I was looking for websites/video playlists for histology and anatomy and wanted to ask if anyone knew any good ones? So far I've seen KenHub and Lecturio but wasn't too big of a fan of either one. If you have any recommendations I'd appreciate it!

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m certainly not going to argue that this would hurt, but a big part of dental school is studying what your professors teach in their powerpoints and what they emphasize. I can almost guarantee that reviewing now will have little to no effect on the grade you end up with in your anatomy or histology course, because even if you generally know a good amount of anatomy, they pull exam questions from their course material, and you’re still going to have to study a ton to get ready for exams if you want A’s. Spend time with your family, go do some fun stuff. That stuff will be more difficult when you always have a test to study for.

Reactions: 1 user