Anesthesia Books For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

telemarker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum, but it was recommended by a colleague as a good place to possibly offload some books. So, I'll get right to it. I have a nice library of Anesthesia texts that I would like to sell, if anyone is interested. Preferably, I would like to sell them as a lot, to make things a bit easier. Maybe a new resident would be interested?

Some of the titles include:

Miller's Anesthesia, 7th Ed. (two volumes)
Morgan & Mikhail Clinical Anesthesia
Jaffe - Anesthesiologist's Manual of Surgical Procedures
Stoelting/Miller - Basics of ANesthesia
Barash - Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia
Dinardo - Cardiac Anesthesia

I have several others as well (I need to go home and right down all the titles). All have been purchased within the last three years and are in very good condition.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Once I get all the titles up, you can feel free to make an offer for one or all of them.

Thanks so much for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum, but it was recommended by a colleague as a good place to possibly offload some books. So, I'll get right to it. I have a nice library of Anesthesia texts that I would like to sell, if anyone is interested. Preferably, I would like to sell them as a lot, to make things a bit easier. Maybe a new resident would be interested?

Some of the titles include:

Miller's Anesthesia, 7th Ed. (two volumes)
Morgan & Mikhail Clinical Anesthesia
Jaffe - Anesthesiologist's Manual of Surgical Procedures
Stoelting/Miller - Basics of ANesthesia
Barash - Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia
Dinardo - Cardiac Anesthesia

I have several others as well (I need to go home and right down all the titles). All have been purchased within the last three years and are in very good condition.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Once I get all the titles up, you can feel free to make an offer for one or all of them.

Thanks so much for your time.

Why are you selling all of your books???

Cambie

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! A seventh edition Miller's Anesthesia. It is not even out yet, but you have it and are selling it? Shocking.