anesthesia ski conference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epidural man

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been doing the University of Utah Anesthesia update for several years - it's a great conference.

I'm looking for another conference during the winter at a ski location.

Thoughts? Any anesthesia conferences in Colorado? Whistler? Others at Park City?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thomas Jefferson University Anesthesia does one at Big Sky, MT. I went for my first time last year and will be going back! It's on its 27th year in 2023.

Holiday Seminars meeting at Snowmass was very good when I went many years ago. Well organized, good speakers, venue, and schedule.

I have also heard of cme courses that have food for the whole family (buffet line style) bundled into the price of the cme activity. It’s a way to feed the fam on pretax $.
You can also just use one of the cme groups that will print wherever you go onto the cme certificate. That way you can go and stay wherever you want.

Reactions: 1 user
I have also heard of cme courses that have food for the whole family (buffet line style) bundled into the price of the cme activity. It’s a way to feed the fam on pretax $.
You can also just use one of the cme groups that will print wherever you go onto the cme certificate. That way you can go and stay wherever you want.

Suggestions?

Suggestions?
Travel medical seminar is who I use on a regular basis. Material is actually decent. Comes on paper so I can do it on the plane with no wifi problems. Usually about $500 but that fee plus all of your lodging, rental car, my airfare, etc. etc. are now a business expense. It quickly becomes a reasonable expense.

Reactions: 2 users
Travel medical seminar is who I use on a regular basis. Material is actually decent. Comes on paper so I can do it on the plane with no wifi problems. Usually about $500 but that fee plus all of your lodging, rental car, my airfare, etc. etc. are now a business expense. It quickly becomes a reasonable expense.

Wow. Didn’t know anything like that existed…..

That site sends you CDs with the course contents. Don't even have a CD player anymore and I am sure many people also dont. Looks like it's bootlegged audio digest files or something.

That site sends you CDs with the course contents. Don't even have a CD player anymore and I am sure many people also dont. Looks like it's bootlegged audio digest files or something.
They also have a paper option. The first time they sent me both along with a portable CD player! It’s crazy how technology has become so cheap. I remember paying a lot of money for a portable CD player. Now it’s just a cheap add on.
I’ve used this service several times. The material is adequate, not earth shattering but I get a certificate with AMA category one hours with the location of the place I went printed on it. Good enough for me.