Anesthesiology Board Review Podcasts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TortuousVein

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to download some podcasts onto my iPhone for Advanced exam prep, but I'm unsure which (if any) are highly recommended. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyway to get the podcasts? I can only find their YouTube channel as the guest login from above link does not seem to work :/

Is there anyway to get the podcasts? I can only find their YouTube channel as the guest login from above link does not seem to work :/
I couldn't ever get the podcasts to work either, but I did find their YouTube lectures pretty useful. I would just go to the gym and put on one of their high yield keyword podcasts. Really helpful, and stuff straight on the test that I took a few days ago. Would recommend if you like Goljan and something to do while at the gym.

Kentucky took their podcasts off of itunes recently and are in the process of uploading everything to their youtube channel from what I hear

I couldn't ever get the podcasts to work either, but I did find their YouTube lectures pretty useful. I would just go to the gym and put on one of their high yield keyword podcasts. Really helpful, and stuff straight on the test that I took a few days ago. Would recommend if you like Goljan and something to do while at the gym.
Thanks. YouTube is better than nothing!

Thanks for the helpful tip! I suspect those YouTube videos will serve me well during our 10 hour drive today.

Yes, apparently UK has taken theirs down (from iTunes downloadable). But ask your senior residents, some of them may have the MP3s downloaded and could share them with you.

Download Audacity and make your own mp3 podcast. Make one for every topic you can think of. Then listen to yourself talk in the car, at the gym, etc. You'll remember it a lot better. And it gets you used to talking about anesthesia, which will be especially important for oral board.

Reactions: 1 user