Anki Decks Logistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hungrydoc710

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finished OMS1... starting my first true pass of sketchy and thought I'd download Anki and get started with using decks on there.

So I figured that I'd download the Pepper decks for the Micro and Pharm
As for Pathoma and FA retention, would downloading the Zanki deck be best?

Does anyone have an advice on this matter or Youtube links about using Anki decks for a total newbie.

Thanks a bunch!

Side note - thought I'd go ahead and buy boards material now during summer (FA, Pathoma, Savarese, UW), good plan?

Members don't see this ad.

U world is expensive and I don’t think it would have been as beneficial this far out. I’d save it for winter break before fourth semester at the earliest.

Didn’t buy savarese. Just did turn up to path anki deck and it was pretty good.

Reactions: 1 user
U world is expensive and I don’t think it would have been as beneficial this far out. I’d save it for winter break before fourth semester at the earliest.

Didn’t buy savarese. Just did turn up to path anki deck and it was pretty good.
Yeah even the 180 day Qbank is $400 though - whatever it's a must.
Savarese 4th edition can't get on Amazon right now, I'll just purchase sometime next block.

Important things I did get was 12 mo Pathoma and FA 2019.

I may get USMLE Rx for now to do Q's until I want to hit UW hard during Xmas and on.

Personally I waited until I was 6 months prior to my test date to get UWorld, and then used the 2 week free trial x2 for USMLERx after I ran out of UWorld questions just before my test instead of a second pass. If your school provides them just use COMBANK or Kaplan for the upcoming semester, they’ll get you by.

Reactions: 1 user
Personally I waited until I was 6 months prior to my test date to get UWorld, and then used the 2 week free trial x2 for USMLERx after I ran out of UWorld questions just before my test instead of a second pass. If your school provides them just use COMBANK or Kaplan for the upcoming semester, they’ll get you by.
So my plan was to run thru sketchy this summer (micro and pharm) and start Pepper anki decks for both.
Block 5 6 and 7 - get thru Pathoma and use FA through out + Zanki decks
Xmas and on start hitting UW Q's (so I'll buy 180d pass)