Anonymous Official Rank List Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gfunk6

And to think . . . I hesitated
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright everybody, let's see the rank lists! It seems like all of the other specialties are sharing their lists...so don't be shy. :)

As always, send me a private message or email to gfunk6266(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will post yours.

Here is one user's anonymous rank list.

1. Case Western Medical Center
2. University of Wisconsin
3. University of Louisville
4. Detroit Medical Center
5. University of Minnesota
6. University of Miami
7. Mayo Clinic-Jacksonville
8. University of Washington
9. SUNY-Downstate
10. Allegheny General Hospital

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like #5 racked up some serious frequent flier miles!

1. UWisc
2. UTSW
3. Moffitt
4. UVA
5. Case
6. Maryland
7. Cinci
8. UAB
9. VCU
10. UMDNJ
11. Iowa
12. Jefferson
13. University of Washington
14. Henry Ford
15. Kansas
16. Rochester
17. COH
18. Kentucky

It's an anonymous list, so please contribute.

Last edited:
To what, see if you and another person have different opinions on places? Seems kind of useless unless you state why you ranked the way you did.

Then don't read it. It does as much good as writing why you don't think a thread is valuable on that very thread. Is the internet running out of space? . . .

It's interesting. Get over it.

Easy buddy :laugh: Next time I have an opinion I will save it for approval before posting.

Then don't read it. It does as much good as writing why you don't think a thread is valuable on that very thread. Is the internet running out of space? . . .

It's interesting. Get over it.

Nuh uh. Not even a little interesting. What is interesting is debating about the interesting-icity of it. Now that's interesting.

S

Now, now, let's all play nicely.

In the interests of disclosure, this thread was started on the suggestion of an anonymous user of this forum and (obviously) there is some interest based on the number of anonymous rank lists that were submitted to me.

I understand that it is difficult to interpret these lists without context but, nevertheless, I would still classify them as interesting.

That is all.

Now, now, let's all play nicely.

Seriously. I thought us RadOnc people were a nice, friendly, intelligent and civilized group of people. This sounds like a stupid arguing match that would take place on one of the Ortho forums. I simply think that is interesting to place one's opinion of a given program versus another person's opinion of the same program.

Last edited:
I personally think this thread is quite interesting, and seriously, no one should get negative comments from this. I think StanleyCup7 is worth the support, and probably more users should post. At least their top 5 or something.

Bump...maybe now that the match is over more people will contribute? Thanks. :)

Would love to see some some lists of folks who are matching this year :D

Thought this was interesting when I was going through the process, and hoping to revive a bit of it... I only included my top few here...

1. MDACC
2. Hopkins
3. Stanford
4. Penn
5. Michigan
6. Duke
7. Yale
8. Fox Chase
9. Thomas Jefferson