Another Pathologist Movie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Misleading title as this is hardly a "pathologist" movie. It's about an expedition to Mt. Everest and one of the party's members happens to be a pathologist. Otherwise, it seems to have gotten mostly positive reviews and would be kinda neat to see on IMAX I would think.

Hey, when was the last time there were movies in the theaters with pathologists playing prominent roles?

All the reviews have been good. Would rather see this than that concussion movie.

How did he continue to work after this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, one of the party members in that Everest expedition was a mailman. Does that make it a "mailman" movie and USPS employees should go see it?

But, I do agree, Everest (2015) looks better than the Will Smith movie Concussion (2015). Although the latter will probably get more Oscar buzz..

From what I read, the pathologist survived, but lost part of his nose, right hand and part of his left hand from that Everest expedition. He continued to do pathology afterwards; but,wouldn't need to have gone back to a life of pushing glass if he didn't want. He wrote a book Left For Dead (2001) and is a motivational speaker which he gets appearance fees. Plus I'm sure he got a check from the movie studio for story rights.

Reactions: 1 user
From what I read, the pathologist survived, but lost part of his nose, right hand and part of his left hand from that Everest expedition. He continued to do pathology afterwards; but,wouldn't need to have gone back to a life of pushing glass if he didn't want.

Well, I guess he nose best.

Misleading title as this is hardly a "pathologist" movie. It's about an expedition to Mt. Everest and one of the party's members happens to be a pathologist. Otherwise, it seems to have gotten mostly positive reviews and would be kinda neat to see on IMAX I would think.
Right

It is like calling a story about a guy who was a mountaineer that became a doctor a mountaineering story.