Anoyone know anything about Fordham's Post-Bacc program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonymous4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been seriously considering Fordham's (Lincoln Center campus) post-bacc program for spring semester 06. Has/is anyone attending their program or does anyone know how it rates against Hunter's post-bacc program?

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to wait a bit to see if anyone would reply, but no one has any friends or has even applied to Fordham's post-bacc program? I'm applying there tommorow for spring semester and was hoping someone had some info, good or bad, on their program.

If you find out anything, could you let me know? I'm considering Hunter and Fordham for post-bacc. Probably Hunter though because I'm more comfortable there. Always good to know one's options though.

hey priam,
I just applied to Fordham's Post-Bacc program. It's weird, I thought it was well structured but they don't even have any classes offered for spring 06, no bio 1, no chem 1, not even calc 1. Classes begin on January 17th so now I'm sort of lost on what students would take if they've applied for fordham's post bacc for spring semester.