Answering a common secondary question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fluffycookie1231

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am genuinely curious about what people put for this common secondary question! I have already answered it, but I would love to hear everyone else's answers:

Beyond academics (grades and MCATs), describe the most significant challenge you have faced.

Members don't see this ad.

Gosh the possibilities are endless! Financial struggles. Family issues. Weight loss or fitness challenges. Disability. Health issues. Professional struggles for those who are non-traditional applicants. An interpersonal issue. Running for elected office on campus. Applying for a certain position or summer internship that you really really wanted and was highly competitive. Immigration challenges. Juggling multiple responsibilities and demands on your time. There are so many possibilities.

Reactions: 1 user
I am genuinely curious about what people put for this common secondary question! I have already answered it, but I would love to hear everyone else's answers:

Beyond academics (grades and MCATs), describe the most significant challenge you have faced.
If you want to hear others' stories, perhaps you would like to start by sharing yours :)

Reactions: 1 users