Antioch University New England

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teddyg33

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of applying to Grad Schools for a Master's in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I really like what I have read about Antioch University New England - but am finding little info on acceptance rates...making it nearly impossible to gauge how selective their programs are.

Does anyone have any figures or general understanding regarding the selectivity of Antioch New England's master's programs in psychology? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I was just accepted to Antioch University New England, so I know a little about the school and how the admission process works. Antioch accepts approximately 30 students into the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program, but I am uncertain about the statistics about rejection and admission. I think that if you have at least a 3.0 GPA, are a cleart and proficient writer, and confident in group interviews, Antioch will be a great fit for you. PM me if you need any more questions answered.

Thanks for the info - and congrats on being accepted! I'm going to go for it, it just seems that everybody and their brother are applying to schools this year because of the economy, so I was curious if anyone knew how many people applied vs. how many were accepted.

Are you going in the fall? Hopefully I'll be in class with you if I am able to get in!

Cheers,

Ted