Anxiety

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phar123

Reaction score
Anyone else having major anxiety waiting for the match??? I am starting to over-analyze my interviews and panic that I didn’t do well enough at my first choice :/ I am sooo in love with my top choice, the others honestly don’t even compare which is making me more worried.

Can the day just get here already!?

Members don't see this ad.

Facts. I feel the same way. I literally have a countdown on my phone. And for my top choice I keep thinking about some of my answers and over-analyzing. This is literally the longest I’ve ever had to wait to find out something.

We are 3 days away...soon. Hang in there bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I am having the same feelings! At this point it seems like all I can remember from my interviews are my mistakes.
I have also started having nightmares that no one ranked me. I just need to chill out, but easier said than done. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like I’m getting grey hairs waiting for Friday lol

I haven’t been getting any sleep because I just have a feeling I didn’t match. Trying to focus on the positives tho and prepare for phase 2 should I need to endure it!

Update: all that worry for nothing, matched top choice.

Hope it went well for all of you guys too! and if not, dont stress. You are all awesome and smart and will make great residents wherever you are or will be if pursuing phase II

Reactions: 1 users