Any applicants in their 50s here that have been admitted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Greengal

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am told that age does not matter. I have been out of undergrad for a while but have a CVT and a doctorate in another field plus 6 years of vet related part time experience. I have been interviewed and am sitting on pins and needles just like everyone else. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am told that age does not matter. I have been out of undergrad for a while but have a CVT and a doctorate in another field plus 6 years of vet related part time experience. I have been interviewed and am sitting on pins and needles just like everyone else. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I don't know of any, but I know it happens. One of the vets that I currently work with is in her 50's and is going back to school to become a lawyer. Follow your dream!!

Reactions: 1 user
There's someone in my class that I believe is 54!

Reactions: 1 user