Any Chinese guys here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoiba

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any Chinese guys in the forum?大家一起交流一下吧

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
dude, how is Zhong Shan Yi treating you??

Dude, it is the end of the world.

Dude.

Sorry for reply late, as a few days ago, I can't log in this forum. I don't know how to comment . I think I can say not too bad...
Anyhow, Happy New year, and happy New world!

Hi there, I am not Chinese but I am from China. I know sounds weird. Anyways, I am preparing for NBDE Part 1 and willing to take it soon like in a month or so. I am kinda stuck and need some help. Where you guys are located? I am in Maryland. Do you mind studying together?? Thank you !

Im thinking maybe we should create one QQ group for us, it's easier for us to communicate

Im studying part 2 right now. anybody is studying part 2?

I am Chinese too! So excited to find this group. And my email is [email protected]. BTW, if you guys are going to have a QQ group, plz invite me in 409088878. THX! And hope to hear from you guys.

Are there any Chinese guys in the forum?大家一起交流一下吧

I was just wondering that you guys study in your native language. How did you feel giving board exams in English? Was it a difficult transition for you?

Sorry for reply late, as a few days ago, I can't log in this forum. I don't know how to comment . I think I can say not too bad...
Anyhow, Happy New year, and happy New world!

HI~~I am from zhong shan yi too~~And I am preparing NBDE 1 now ,may I ask u where are u now?大家一起建个QQ群吧~!

i have planty of questions to ask you , i finally found the 组织!!!!

haha,happy chinese new year!

I was just wondering that you guys study in your native language. How did you feel giving board exams in English? Was it a difficult transition for you?

I believe it's a big challenge for anyone to transit one language into another. But I think the knowledge is same, so the language is not the most difficult part..

I believe it's a big challenge for anyone to transit one language into another. But I think the knowledge is same, so the language is not the most difficult part..
I understand. In India we have high school education in different language but dental school is always in English. So it was little easy to prepare for boards.

I understand. In India we have high school education in different language but dental school is always in English. So it was little easy to prepare for boards.
actual some unis in China started to teach dentistry in English. mine is one of them, but I think teaching in native language is better in China. Cuz some time I could barely understand my teachers' English.