Any cool med students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Bob

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
cool as in hip/hop listening, club dancing, hookah smoking med students....

Members don't see this ad.

Hookah isn't illegal. Not sure why'd you do that to your own body but it's not my body so whatever.

Not sure how rap and paying $40 to dance in a closet with 10 other people makes you cool. Are you 14, OP?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't want to brag, but I've got an Uber rating of 4.8/5.0 stars

Reactions: 14 users
LOL OP your post is like so not cool. GOODBYE

And when did hookah become cool ?? Isnt that what the nerds did when they were too afraid of the Mary Jane?

Reactions: 5 users
A lot of med students in the Carib are cool, and physically more attractive in general compared to their US counterparts.

I think metal is more cool than hip hop, therefore I win.

Reactions: 3 users
Alright lol, I'll step it up a notch... Cool as in stripper paying, hoe fu-cking, broads in Atlanta type cool

Med students are lame.. I guess if you can't beat em, join em...

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL OP your post is like so not cool. GOODBYE

And when did hookah become cool ?? Isnt that what the nerds did when they were too afraid of the Mary Jane?

Yea I don't like hookah... But I bet I'm cooler than you!!

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I'm a nerd. However, being a nerd is cool these days. Therefore I'm cool.

Reactions: 2 users
Alright lol, I'll step it up a notch... Cool as in stripper paying, hoe fu-cking, broads in Atlanta type cool

YESS BRUH I NEED TO KNOW

like bumping future/young thug in the whip loud af, enjoying basketball/ NBA type people. Do they exist in med school? I don't wish to be lonely :(

Reactions: 1 user
Hookah isn't illegal. Not sure why'd you do that to your own body but it's not my body so whatever.

Not sure how rap and paying $40 to dance in a closet with 10 other people makes you cool. Are you 14, OP?

Edit: misread "isn't" as "is". Changes things :)

Well I'd rather have no friends than be friends with the other premeds at my institution. Ironically every med student I've met is pretty chill

Not that any of them smoke hookah (rofl?) or hit up clubs (lol...)

Is this the check list you use when evaluating if someone is cool?

I don't think hip-hop and "club dancing" have been cool since 2003 at the latest.

I am partial to hookah though...

Med students are normal people that ride the line of alcoholism pretty narrowly.

Reactions: 5 users
YESS BRUH I NEED TO KNOW

like bumping future/young thug in the whip loud af, enjoying basketball/ NBA type people. Do they exist in med school? I don't wish to be lonely :(

That's basically me.

I'll bite.

Back in undergrad, I was a walking icon -- due to the fact I was high maintenance. Carried a separate bag (not a purse) with all of my bathroom essentials (Tooth brush, tooth paste, mouth wash, hair spray, cologne, etc). People always complimented my white smile. Always drank from a straw, even if it was coffee.

Became popular because I was the only pre-med that had a distinct sense of fashion. I always colored coordinated my attire and dressed to impress. On top of being well-dressed, I enjoy styling my hair. Always took me an hour to 90 minutes to do every single day. Had a strict rule that no one can touch my hair. Girls have questions if I was straight because I spent more time in the bathroom than them. LOL
Boom.jpg

I partied 3x/week with hott chicks that never took a college course in their life; they were basically trophy wives. The pre-med girls...... they werent my type. Well the ones I saw/had classes with.

I also breakdanced because I enjoyed rocking the beats in the battle cirle. Started a breakdancer club and became more popular. Dated the hottest girls around.

I was a full-time student taking 17-18 credit hours and maintained an overall avg B-

Fast forward to the present time, I'm no longer as high maintenance as I was back then. I dont style my hair as often, breakdance as much, going to clubs 3x per week or dressed to impress. I've dedicated my time to studying and improving my chance to getting into med school

I'll bite.

Back in undergrad, I was a walking icon -- due to the fact I was high maintenance. Carried a separate bag (not a purse) with all of my bathroom essentials (Tooth brush, tooth paste, mouth wash, hair spray, cologne, etc). People always complimented my white smile. Always drank from a straw, even if it was coffee.

Became popular because I was the only pre-med that had a distinct sense of fashion. I always colored coordinated my attire and dressed to impress. On top of being well-dressed, I enjoy styling my hair. Always took me an hour to 90 minutes to do every single day. Had a strict rule that no one can touch my hair. Girls have questions if I was straight because I spent more time in the bathroom than them. LOL
View attachment 202001

I partied 3x/week with hott chicks that never took a college course in their life; they were basically trophy wives. The pre-med girls...... they werent my type. Well the ones I saw/had classes with.

I also breakdanced because I enjoyed rocking the beats in the battle cirle. Started a breakdancer club and became more popular. Dated the hottest girls around.

I was a full-time student taking 17-18 credit hours and maintained an overall avg B-

Fast forward to the present time, I'm no longer as high maintenance as I was back then. I dont style my hair as often, breakdance as much, going to clubs 3x per week or dressed to impress. I've dedicated my time to studying and improving my chance to getting into med school

Is this supposed to show that you're cool? Cause this person seems like a douchebag. You're spending so much effort on your appearance and face value I don't know how you have time or energy to develop in any other aspect of your life. Hopefully, you've graduated middle school by now and grown up a little.

Reactions: 4 users
Is this supposed to show that you're cool? Cause this person seems like a douchebag. You're spending so much effort on your appearance and face value I don't know how you have time or energy to develop in any other aspect of your life. Hopefully, you've graduated middle school by now and grown up a little.

Different strokes for different folks. You and I value different things, doesnt mean I am/seem a douchebag. No harm is done to ANYONE when im improving my appearance. If it bothers you, then you have a personal problem. Nothing to do with me. You could learn a thing or two from me and vice versa, but instead you attack me for what? Having different priorities than you? Shame. Dont be a hater man. Also, I sleep an avg of 4-5 hours daily. Thus, I will have more time than other people to do things.

I think im cool. If you wanna have a dance battle, sure. Dont call the medic when I murder you on the dance floor -- an aspect that has nothing to do with my looks ;)

I hope your "maturity" wins you the battle. Cheers.

Reactions: 2 users
Different strokes for different folks. You and I value different things, doesnt mean I am/seem a douchebag. No harm is done to ANYONE when im improving my appearance. If it bothers you, then you have a personal problem. Nothing to do with me. You could learn a thing or two from me and vice versa, but instead you attack me for what? Having different priorities than you? Shame. Dont be a hater man. Also, I sleep an avg of 4-5 hours daily. Thus, I will have more time than other people to do things.

I think im cool. If you wanna have a dance battle, sure. Dont call the medic when I murder you on the dance floor -- an aspect that has nothing to do with my looks ;)

I hope your "maturity" wins you the battle. Cheers.

Dance battle? What is this high school musical?

Reactions: 6 users
Talk about a over-reaction. Sounds like you have some built up issues Or just take things way too seriously. The guy cares alot about his appearance more power to him.

Last edited:
Talk about a over-reaction. Sounds like you have some build up issues Or just take things way too seriously. The guy cares alot about his appearance more power to him.

Well said. You MVP.

I wish I was dedicated enough to coordinate my appearance. More respect to those like @oOKawaiiOo who do.

With enough work anyone can look good. I'm just lazy.

I'm not even sure where to start with this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.