Any CSPM students or California Residents?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into CSPM's immersion program but need a place to stay that's within walking distance.

If y'all have any ideas on where to stay that's within walking distance, please help me! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would suggest getting an average hotel and taking an uber to the school. You can also give the school a call and they will give you some suggestions.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
I looked up Airbnb and luckily there's one that's within 2 miles of campus, so walking isn't a stretch at all. Looking up other options as well.

I guess it's good I have to go through this right now. Can't imagine interview season will be any easier haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I looked up Airbnb and luckily there's one that's within 2 miles of campus, so walking isn't a stretch at all. Looking up other options as well.

I guess it's good I have to go through this right now. Can't imagine interview season will be any easier haha
Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" is my go-to for business travel when I'm paying for accommodations. Just never go below 2.5 stars and research the areas and possible hotels thoroughly before booking.

Reactions: 1 user
Very useful. Wish I had this the past weekend when we were on a family trip. I won't have a car in California so I've considered a lot of airbnb's within walking distance of CSPM. Its working out so far.