Any Information on Creighton?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MLT2MT2DO

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As the title says. There's nothing on the interview thread and when I actually searched all I could find is many people highly ranked it last year, but nobody really elaborated why.

If anyone has a quick review or any info they'd be willing to share it'd be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Look at their website, see if it fits you, apply for an interview, if you get it, check out the place, and then rank it based on what you like. Sorry, but I don't much more to offer.

don't know anything about the program, but just two words if you ever get there: The Playhouse. You won't regret it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I presume this is some manner of drama club? I didn't know Omaha was big on the theater...
:rolleyes:

The Omaha Community Playhouse is often referred to as "the Playhouse" for short; it's generally pretty clear from context whether one is talking about the theatre or the strip club. If there were any doubt regarding which one Vistaril is referring to, I would give him the benefit of it, but I'm afraid I am too familiar with his post history.

Reactions: 1 user