any Nova interviews or acceptances??

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ab2749

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody got an interview at Nova yet? do they email you the supplemental application or do you locate it on their website? and some OAT scores and gpa scores will be useful!! ripping my hair out over here, hoping for some good newsss!! :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I'm applying to NOVA's dental program so I'm not sure how much similar the process is compared to their Optometry program but hopefully my experience will help.

After I sent in my general application through the ADEA, I was emailed by NOVA to complete their supplemental application. The email provided a link to their website where I had to create a username and password before completing the application. From what I remember the supplemental application required a lot of the same information that was already in my general application in addition to the supplemental application fee. My application was on hold for a bit because I still hadn't taken the DAT, but once I took the exam and my scores were sent to the school, NOVA emailed me saying that all the necessary documents were received. After about a month I received another email from NOVA inviting me to set up an interview. The email contained a link along with a unique user pin that you must enter to gain access to the webpage. Once the webpage loads up you can select from one of the available dates to schedule your interview. I suggest that you select a date ASAP as they do fill up quickly. The day I received he email I looked at the different dates and figured that I'd take a few hours decided which would work best with my schedule, but when I logged back on to the site later that night, the date that I wanted was already filled.

Note: I was only given a week to schedule the interview so again don't waste time scheduling your appointment

Best of luck!