Any point in reactivating immunization certification (PA) if I don't immunize?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bacillus1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year to renew my PA license and immunization certification. I will of course be renewing my license, but is there any point at all to renew my immunization certification if I am an inpatient pharmacist not working in PA (federal) who does not immunize? It seems like 30 bucks and 2 CEs in immunizations in each renewal cycle, which isn't bad, but what's the point if I am not using it?

Members don't see this ad.

It's that time of the year to renew my PA license and immunization certification. I will of course be renewing my license, but is there any point at all to renew my immunization certification if I am an inpatient pharmacist not working in PA (federal) who does not immunize? It seems like 30 bucks and 2 CEs in immunizations in each renewal cycle, which isn't bad, but what's the point if I am not using it?
How long would it take to add it back? If it's a lengthy process, might be worth getting now for job mobility or moonlighting purposes. If it's a few weeks, you could skip it.