QR: 13
RC: 15
BIO: 25
GenC: 26
OrgC: 26
TS: 26
AA: 21

sGPA: 3.5

I'm really hoping I won't have to take the DAT again. What do you guys think? Do you think I'll get accepted? Do you guys think they will overlook the QR and RC?
Well done on the sciences!

Unfortunately, I think the 13 and the 15 may cause you to be auto-rejected from schools. Is there a reason they were so low? Did you not spend adequate time prepping on those sections?

Since you did really well on the sciences, I'm sure you can do that again and also improve your RC and QR so that you can bump your AA up to a 23+ if you scored 18 on those sections.

Members don't see this ad.

English is my second language. And for the QR part, I literally didn’t keep track of time and didn’t even have time to guess on the last few questions (left some questions unanswered).
I’m really hoping I don’t have to retake it. Me EC are descent and I have over 150 hours of shadowing. Hope this helps in any way.
It's just that schools do screen applicants out, and you have two sections under 16. Those may automatically filter you out from competitive programs. Perhaps what I'd do is apply early this cycle but put down that you'll be retaking it in the summer. If you get interviews before your retake date, you may be ok as long as they don't require you to retake. That's a risk you're going to be taking, but I think it would be best to retake so you have a shot at competitive/public programs (private schools are more likely to accept these scores, but they're also very expensive). Since there's a while before the cycle opens, you can also call schools right now and ask them for their opinion too.

Status
Not open for further replies.