Any thoughts on HOWARD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LatinaDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all - Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts post-interview at Howard in D.C.?? I interviewed there about a week ago and really liked the people/atmosphere... however, i haven't found any useful information about the school (website could use some help) in relation to other med schools so i'd appreciate any feedback....

my interviewer gave me great feedback and I feel like it went really well but I don't want to get my hopes up just in case. Plus I'm waitlisted at suny upstate and "on hold" at downstate...THE AGGRAVATION! still got two more interviews at the end of the month, Buffalo & AECOM so i guess we'll see.

Good luck to you all and thanx for the feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

My interview at Howard went really well too and the students were really friendly. My interview was in December and I got my acceptance letter early March. I have already decided to go there .. though I am a bit nervous at the thought of a totally new environment (not to mention the difference in ethnic ratios). But I'm looking foward to it =). Well, good luck !! Tell me if u get accepted and which school you're going to.

newmem said:
My interview at Howard went really well too and the students were really friendly. My interview was in December and I got my acceptance letter early March. I have already decided to go there .. though I am a bit nervous at the thought of a totally new environment (not to mention the difference in ethnic ratios). But I'm looking foward to it =). Well, good luck !! Tell me if u get accepted and which school you're going to.

Hey there - congratulations on your acceptance! I'm still waiting to hear back from them...hopefully it will be good news. I'll keep you posted! Thanks for the post.