any1 had their app. submited recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

askadds

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering, if so, when did you hit the submit button. wanted to see how fast ADEA was working these days....

Members don't see this ad.

just wondering, if so, when did you hit the submit button. wanted to see how fast ADEA was working these days....

I submitted my application on Sept. 22nd and aadsas mailed out my appl. on oct. 22nd...I hope it will help to see how they r working now days...

I submitted my application on Sept. 22nd and aadsas mailed out my appl. on oct. 22nd...I hope it will help to see how they r working now days...

thanks a posting...any1 else?

Members don't see this ad :)
added a couple of schools 3 weeks ago...they got mailed out saturday :cool:

just submitted it mid to late last month (Oct). still waiting for it to be mailed out. :(

just submitted it mid to late last month (Oct). still waiting for it to be mailed out. :(

yea same here, took the DAT oct 31 and thought i may still have a chance so finished everything that day and submited... ya i know the chances are slim but heck, theres still a chance vs. not applying and no chance at all. im pretty sure theres a seat at some school that will open up late in the cycle that i could potentially (or maybe you) could get...never lose hope!

Yea i feel you. Took mine on the 30th. Was hoping I still had a chance. Good thing I saw this because I was feeling I was the only one here who submitted it recently. But yea hopefully we'll both get a seat but yea I'll definitely let you know if mine goes through cuz I'm sure we should have ours processed the same time.

RUPKAUR is lucky. I wish my apps had been sent out a month after I submitted. AADSAS has been sitting on my application since the 28th of September. My transcripts have been verified, but nothing has been sent out yet. :thumbdown:

I submitted mine October 13th, and it still has not been mailed!! The AADSAS GPA was calculated two weeks ago. What takes so long??

I submitted mine October 13th, and it still has not been mailed!! The AADSAS GPA was calculated two weeks ago. What takes so long??

First off, you submitted on FRIDAY the 13th!!, just not the best choice of days LOL. Secondly, it hasnt been 4 weeks yet, so no reason to complain. It takes at LEAST 4 weeks as stated on there website. Relax, it'll be submitted soon ;)

I submitted on Oct. 25th and status changed today from e-submitted to received by aadsas. i guess i have to wait 2 weeks now or more to have it sent out. geez

RUPKAUR is lucky. I wish my apps had been sent out a month after I submitted. AADSAS has been sitting on my application since the 28th of September. My transcripts have been verified, but nothing has been sent out yet. :thumbdown:

I asked my pre-medical academic advisor if she thought AADSAS was taking too long to get my applications sent out. ... She decided to check my status for herself on the advisors' AADSAS page. Apparently, on the advisors' site, my application has been sent out! Why hasn't my status been updated on the students' AADSAS page? Shouldn't it be automatic? What is going on at AADSAS?:confused:

I hit submit and paid a buttload of money to AADSAS Oct. 3. They had already had my transcripts and LORs for several weeks. My app wasn't mailed out until Oct. 31. At least it looks like it takes a long time for everyone, so that kind of equalizes things...

Members don't see this ad :)
thank god for this post, i submitted mine on aug 24 it got sent out on oct 20 i have been miserable thinking how the hell it took so damn long. its ridiculous! So if it wasn't for this post i would have been still contemplating the fact that i might have been the only person who has a "late application". So what are the chances of us getting reviewed, if we do have the credentials that they are looking for. thx

well its not too late they will still review your application.

for those who responded, what is the status of your app now? im stilling waiting for mine to be sent out, submitted on oct 31st.

thanks!

actually sorry i wasn't able to post this earlier but yea actually mine was sent out on the nov 21st. I submitted Oct 24th. Haven't heard much besides that so I'm still waiting for secondaries. Sucks.

update: everything was sent out today except for one letter of recommendation which will be sent out directly to the schools on friday.

yea yea, its late but I have some chance....I tell you, that sure as hell beats a 0% chance!

i submitted october 16th. My application was mailed out November 21st.

I still have hope! If not, I can always apply really early next year, and re-take the DAT for a better score, and a better chance of getting in.

I hope to GOD that I dont have to apply again. It would be a major pain in the butt to have to explain to my family and friends that I applied too late for any dental school to accept me.

i submitted my official app 10/09, but had my transcripts in previous to that. my printouts were mailed 11/08. i added one more school 11/08 and it was mailed 11/21. few days later i received a couple of e-mails from school. maryland & conn were received on the website shortly thereafter and i received letters from temple and uconn last week and this week.
i mailed fees and letters giving the date of future dat and approximate arrival of letters of recommendation to all the schools.
i'm retaking my dat on monday cuz...well i suck (i scored an 18 the first time cuz i kept running out of time :scared: go figure) oh and i'm faxing my scores right away.
my letters will be mailed the same week directly to the schools....

hope that helps.
good luck. :D

I submitted on Oct 15th, and AADSAS mailed out on Nov 14th and then mailed out "revisions" (I guess my DAT's and LOR's) on Nov 21st; although most schools have yet to recieve the LOR's... Nice to see I'm not the only late applicant :)