Anybody heard from ohio state yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miceheart

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
their deadline is like Jan 1st, I still have not heard anything good or bad. kind of loose hope there.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard from them either. My guess is they have a huge number of applicants.

they always have a HUGE number of applicants. good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
In case anyone's still wondering, I finally got a rejection letter today via snail mail. All the other ones I applied to sent emails. Now I'm sure I'll be scrambling on match day.

Just wondering, the Ohio state medical center residency, or their am care residency? Their am care residency looks pretty cool, not sure how job prospects are there.

OSUMC. I like am care, but I like the institutional setting even more.

I just finished my residency at Ohio state medical center last June. It's a pretty intense work place. Overall, it's a great place to start a career. The setting is just apt for it. You honestly get a good exposure. And once you finish, I could say you are almost sure to get a full time job as long as you complete all the requirements. Let me know if you need more info. I'd be happy to help.