anyone applying U of Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beom75

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello.

I didnot get Supplemental Form (Residency determination form) from the U of louisville.

is there any web-site I can download ? or they send me this form ?

Members don't see this ad.

they only give you one if/when they extend you an interview invite (if you are an out-of-state applicant) i have no idea what happens if you are an in-state applicant.

they will start reviewing all apps (in and out of state) next week

I applied. They received my info and sent me an email requesting a $50 application fee. I send that, and I'm faxing my DAT scores next week. I called today and talked to a really nice lady. Asked her what a competitive DAT score from an out of stater is and she said an 18. :) That made me happy. I don't think I'll have a problem getting an 18AA. Good luck to ya'll!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
is it too late to add lousivelle to my list?
how many LORs they require and is a dentist LOR required?
i looked on their website and i couldn't find the info that i was looking for.

I applied to Louisville too, but have not received the residency determination form. My AADSAS status updated today to read:

"Application has been received. You are missing one or more of the following: ? Three letters of recommendation ? Official DAT scores ? $50 Application Fee and ? Supplemental Form (Residency Determination Form--provided by our office). ALL applicants are required to complete."

I got the same thing, but to my knowledge the AADSAS update was behind... so I think they have all the materials.

They mailed me a residence determination form last year. I didn't get an interview. But Ms. Benningfield is amazing, and so nice... I hope I get a chance to meet her at an interview to thank her for her help!

I saw the same update on my AADSAS today too, but also noticed that some of the supplemental info was dated Aug.3, 2006.

here.. i posted this under the "word from d-school thread":

ULouisville updated to "Recieved/Waiting for Additional Info." - called school to see what they were missing b/c i thought i had turned everything in and was told there is some issue with AADSAS and application is in fact complete and waiting to be reviewed (mid-september). if your status @ UL says the above i would recommend calling to verify that in fact your application is complete.

I paid my fee and haven't heard anything after that, either. Guess we just have to be patient through September. ;)

How do you pay the fee? I applied, but havent been contacted by them yet.