Anyone got an interview call from UIC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As far as I know most hotels must be checked out by 11am if not ull have to book for 2 days.
himal is right, rain brother, you can check-in whenever you want , but you have to check out by 11am or it's another day for you to pay..maybe you can find hotels that accepts half day pay...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
HI every one...congrats for all of you.
does anyone have idea about how good is the UIC Division of Campus Housing ?
it's all about one night!! does it worth to spent 300$....I mean is campus that bad?

any one gut his interview in august 23? I just gut it

good luck for all of u.:thumbup:

Hey,
First of all congrats and goodluck.
Can you please share your stats with us.I'm waiting for the call, applied in May.
Thanks.

Hey,
First of all congrats and goodluck.
Can you please share your stats with us.I'm waiting for the call, appllied in May.
Thanks.

thanks pmc14
my scores NBD1/2: 89/78
toefl: 98
applied in april..
good luck

300 dollars for a room they are stealing your money. What do they think that Is it the Plaza Hotel?

HI every one...congrats for all of you.
does anyone have idea about how good is the UIC Division of Campus Housing ?
it's all about one night!! does it worth to spent 300$....I mean is campus that bad?

any one gut his interview in august 23? I just gut it

good luck for all of u.:thumbup:

congrats!!! lots of luck!:thumbup:

thanks for all the kind people here and best wishs for you starrynight.

I was checking the interview feedback about the UIC, and among the questions posted, I've noticed several repeates for one question
that says: Tell me about your research experiences?
can anyone please tell me what exactly they mean by this question?
do they mean a specific dental research?..and what if you don't have any (like me:confused:)!!

thanks for all the kind people here and best wishs for you starrynight.

I was checking the interview feedback about the UIC, and among the questions posted, I've noticed several repeates for one question
that says: Tell me about your research experiences?
can anyone please tell me what exactly they mean by this question?
do they mean a specific dental research?..and what if you don't have any (like me:confused:)!!

hello, my best guess is that in the CV/statement letter of that person was something refering his/her research activity, so they asked about it:luck:

Guys,
Where should i prepare for Dental related questions.?Please help regarding what topics and books to read from?

Members don't see this ad :)
hello, my best guess is that in the CV/statement letter of that person was something refering his/her research activity, so they asked about it:luck:

yes...that makes sence...
thanks starrynight

Hi everyone,

Good luck on your interviews!

DJ

hello gals and guys:laugh:
how are thing coming around? lots of luck for those who are facing the interview next week and pls pls write your feedback interview as soon as you can:); thanks in advance:thumbup:
again, best of luck!:luck::luck::luck:

good luck guys.... do well in ur interviews.....

Good Luck to all of you out there.Be confident.

:thumbup:Good luck to all of you for ur interview, I guess it starts frm tomorrow. I havent received any calls yet:(. I guess I have to retake part 1,:scared:.
bye

zsy_lzy
Good luck!!!!!!!

:thumbup:Good luck to all of you for ur interview, I guess it starts frm tomorrow. I havent received any calls yet:(. I guess I have to retake part 1,:scared:.
bye
chin up himal and don't lose your faith..i am sure aug. it's not the only mos with interviews...you'll have your call:)
good luck!:thumbup:

Good luck you guys,go get it.
:oops:

chin up himal and don't lose your faith..i am sure aug. it's not the only mos with interviews...you'll have your call:)
good luck!:thumbup:

HEY STARRYNIGHT,
see u on 20TH at uic, hey did u hear any feedback from th interviews?

starrynight,,hope to see you in chicago on augst 13,14
love,
rain brother

Hi zsy_lzy,
how was ur interview? plz let us know..getting really tensed!

Guys I can't wait to see how your interviews worked out!!!
Good luck! I will also try to aplly to uic next year!

P.S. And please don't forget to tell us what are they asking you and also what do they wanna hear:laugh:

could anybody shed the light on what 's going on with UIC interviews?
are there any clinical tests during interview?
I have not applied yet.
thanks

i re applied to uic....
does anyone know if uic calls re applicants for interviews or not??

i re applied to uic....
does anyone know if uic calls re applicants for interviews or not??

HI preetha
I reaplied to UIC and my interview is in aug 23. but I've sent the application within the first week of april. so take it easy, mb its the matter of time before thay call u.:luck:

COULD ANY ONE PLEASE GIVE US ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE INTERVIES THERE?
I'me so tensed about it!:scared::scared:

That s a good feedback.Naz and starrynight ,let us know your interview experience.

hi guys,
i got the application complete status abt 3 weeks back...can anyone tell me as how many days it takes to get an interview call.....do they call everyone who apply for an interview????

that was very nice feed back ZSY..
good luck to you..
what have read before your interview??

hello everybody:)
after rain's post i don't have any thing else to write:D..so, be relaxed as much as you can, Dr Savers and Parsons are very nice people, they joke and try to lighten up the interview..Jill was very nice too,and all of them were ready to answer your questions..
they told me to wait and have patience, they will make most of the calls at the end of oct., beginning of nov.; nontheless they will accept about 2 or 3 people each month, those they really like:cool:..we can call jill and ask quest any time we want during the waiting....
good luck to everybody!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

great feed back guys.....

Hi everyone,
interview was pretty good, the whole experience in UIC was kind of ok apart from the chicago weather:scared:
jill gives u all info u needed n u can also ask her if u have any doubts!
dr parson n dr savors r really nice ppl, they make sure ur comfortable during the interview n u can always ask them if ur confused or not clear abt the question they ask!:)
the questions pretty simple n staright forward as starry n zy_lzy said so dont worry:)
just be yourself n be confident:thumbup:
ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU:thumbup:

Hello everybody! I have received many PMs asking about my interview experience... Sorry I didn't respond to them as I was very busy the last few days... Anyway, now after zsy_lzy's great post I have nothing more to add! UIC people are very nice, it was indeed a very-very nice day! Just relax and be yourself. Good luck.

Why? It's just an average number... I was told during the interview that they didn't really care about your age, gender and which country you had come from...

Why? It's just an average number... I was told during the interview that they didn't really care about your age, gender and which country you had come from...
well i hope so
:oops::love:

Hello everybody! I have received many PMs asking about my interview experience... Sorry I didn't respond to them as I was very busy the last few days... Anyway, now after zsy_lzy's great post I have nothing more to add! UIC people are very nice, it was indeed a very-very nice day! Just relax and be yourself. Good luck.

hi, where is "zsy_lzy's great post "??
thanks

Hm... Dunno...
Probably it was deleted for some reasons...

Hi everyone,
has anyone heard back from UIC? i mean who ever's done with interview
starrynight, axis.dr sbcd,zsy??

Nope, I wasn't called...