Anyone heard from VCU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SirShagaLot

Move Maker Extraordinaire
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone heard anything from VCU?

Members don't see this ad.

I was told that my application was complete. That's it.

i am not sure how it is happening this year, but usually by late september we have our first interviews at vcu. you usally hear about a week or two in advance but your file must be complete b4 they start reviewing anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
i am not sure how it is happening this year, but usually by late september we have our first interviews at vcu. you usally hear about a week or two in advance but your file must be complete b4 they start reviewing anything.

are u a dental student at VCU?

I was told about a week ago that my file was complete. I was also told that my file had been reviewed already and that I was listed as " considred for late invite" now i dont know if that means ill be invited late as in december or really late like feb. i have the feeling all schools are going thru a 1st round pick of the best applicants then moving down the list. maybe ill get an invite novemberish. by the way, i submitted aadsas june 5, everything was in around aug 20th (DAT). they made a decison right after my stuff was in.

AADSAS has said my app was complete at VCU for about a week. Haven't heard anything, though . . .

My application has been complete for almost 3 weeks. I'm not sure they update as often though. I'm hoping it's under review and that I will be hearing from them shortly!

My application has been complete for almost 3 weeks. I'm not sure they update as often though. I'm hoping it's under review and that I will be hearing from them shortly!

Word:cool:

I haven't hear anything yet either. I called them to see if my file was complete. I was told that it was complete, but that they couldn't tell me anything beyond that. I just keep waiting...

i havent heard anything since my email asking for money...

they're still waiting for stuff =\

I heard from VCU on August 18. Check the 2006-2007 cycle interview thread. I know they have rolling admissions, and probably have a TON to review (I think I read they had over 1500 last cycle)... so don't worry. Good luck!