Anyone know anything about these schools?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pink6591

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

After taking a break from school due to family matters, I am now beginning my journey into grad school for my AuD. My husband is in the Army, and about to go back to school as well, so I have a limited amount of schools I can apply to with both of our degree programs. With that said, I would GREATLY appreciate any info on admissions, statistics, or your over all experience that could help me with these couple of schools.

I am currently looking at applying to:
U. Of South Florida
U. Of Colorado-boulder
UT Knox
U. Of Northern Colorado

And possibly Missouri State.

My gpa is low & I'm preparing for the gre, however I'm not the best test taker & I'm just hoping to get a total of 300.
I have ALOT of science background (I teach A&P at a massage school) so I'm hoping that will set me apart from other applicants. I also have a lot of extracurriculars & volunteer hospital hours to my resume.

I'm curious to know people's perspectives on these schools' audiology programs, as well as ANY advice or help with increasing my chances of acceptance at these schools. I have my husband and myself to think about so I want to have as many viable options as I can for the both of us.

Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all!

I would GREATLY appreciate any info on admissions, statistics, or your over all experience that could help me with these couple of schools.

I do not know anything about these schools personally, but I have been relying heavily on ASHA's EdFind during my research (http://asha.org/edfind/). It will show you how many students applied, how many were accepted, and how many were accepted with finanial aid offers. They also show you a range of GRE and GPA scores they accepted last year.

Good luck on your search!

I talked to a current student at U of Northern Colorado and she had nothing but wonderful things to say about the program. If you're interested in the information, message me and I will forward you the email!