anyone looking to take over dental business in chinatown nyc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyneutralino

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is in downtown Manhattan NYC. There's a prominent and prestigious, highly successful general dental business that has been in practice for over 19 years in highly sought after location now for sale or partnership. Lease and equipment is included in the asking price of 148,000, which is for a 50% partnership. Price is negotiable. Great opportunity for a general dentist to ease into running the business with an experienced dental practitioner in a busy well established clinic. Current dentist wants to cut back on their hours. The lease is about 3500 a month when you divide half with the current dentist. the size of the office is a little over 1200 sqft. There is heavy foot traffic in the area and it's very convenient for patients to get to.

Please let me know if you're interested. I think the major positive to this is having a good guide and an established patient base because you have someone experienced in running a business there with you.

Members don't see this ad.

This is in downtown Manhattan NYC. There's a prominent and prestigious, highly successful general dental business that has been in practice for over 19 years in highly sought after location now for sale or partnership. Lease and equipment is included in the asking price of 148,000, which is for a 50% partnership. Price is negotiable. Great opportunity for a general dentist to ease into running the business with an experienced dental practitioner in a busy well established clinic. Current dentist wants to cut back on their hours. The lease is about 3500 a month when you divide half with the current dentist. the size of the office is a little over 1200 sqft. There is heavy foot traffic in the area and it's very convenient for patients to get to.

Please let me know if you're interested. I think the major positive to this is having a good guide and an established patient base because you have someone experienced in running a business there with you.

Why are you looking for a partner/selling?

this isn't for me. but the reasoning is for life/work balance. You can run a highly successful business but you want to cut back on hours after a few decades.