Anyone need a Medical Biller/EMR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

physbillercoder

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a Physican Biller in Michigan. I have 3 years experience in the medical field and I am a Certified Coder through AAPC. My job experience has been based mostly on cleanup, EMR transitioning, and startups for medical practices. I specialize in Gastroenterology, Cardiology, OB/GYN, Peds, and Urgent Care. Also, I am the Training coordinator for a successful physician based EMR, which has given me exposure to other specialties. I have to know the basics of each specialty within our EMR including, plastic surgery, physical therapy, Orthopedics, Urology, etc. In addition, I am well versed in billing claims to Medicare/Medicaid, BCBS/BCN, and many Commercial payers (too many to list). I am looking for any physician who is in search of a good biller and would not mind having the billing done offsite. Also, the EMR program that I work for is great. I can provide quotes for this as well. The EMR program has been around for 8 years and was built By a physician, for physicians. It utilizes charting and tabs. It can be easily interfaced with e prescribing tools and it has the HL7 capabilities. If you would like more information for services I can provide for your billing needs and/or the EMR system. Please post or send me a private message. You can contact me through email as well at [email protected]. Also, visit http://www.emedicalnotes.com to check out the EMR.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: