Anyone not started studying yet for April?

Started by vmc303
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vmc303

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't. I've had the EK books for a few weeks now, but between taking three pre-reqs and working, I just haven't had the time to get started. Of course, I will have taken all the pre-reqs within the last year by the time April rolls around, so everything should still be relatively fresh in my brain. Still though, I should probably start reviewing.
 
just started officially prepping myself. signed up for the kaplan online class and took the diagnostic. got a depressing 18, which isn't half bad, considering i remembered NOTHING from physics 1, and am currently taking orgo 2, and physics 2. still alot of improvement needed. was the good kick in the ass i needed to get moving though!!
 
supersash said:
just started officially prepping myself. signed up for the kaplan online class and took the diagnostic. got a depressing 18, which isn't half bad, considering i remembered NOTHING from physics 1, and am currently taking orgo 2, and physics 2. still alot of improvement needed. was the good kick in the ass i needed to get moving though!!

As long as you did well in the pre-reqs, I can't imagine needing more than a solid two months of studying to get back into test form, even if you don't remember a lot of the stuff. That's my hope, anyway.
 
vmc303 said:
I haven't. I've had the EK books for a few weeks now, but between taking three pre-reqs and working, I just haven't had the time to get started. Of course, I will have taken all the pre-reqs within the last year by the time April rolls around, so everything should still be relatively fresh in my brain. Still though, I should probably start reviewing.

I'm taking Physics II and Orgo II right now, and other than that since summer '05 I've taken Chem I, Chem II, Bio II, Orgo I (A/A/A/A- respectively). The only thing I'm having problems with so far is Physics because I havent had it since Spring '02. I plan to go through all the EK books and Audio Osmosis starting this week, so minus 1 week for spring break (which I'll be on international flights with plenty of time to study) I plan on hitting the books pretty hard for the next couple months. I'm probably going to take a diagnostic test within the next couple weeks, but I'm basically in the same situation with you as far as the pre-reqs go. As long as you actually learned the material (vs. just learning enough for doing well on your tests) I can't imagine that you'd be at much of a disadvantage for not having started studying yet - but I would recommend getting started ASAP like I am 🙂