Anyone not started studying yet for April?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vmc303

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't. I've had the EK books for a few weeks now, but between taking three pre-reqs and working, I just haven't had the time to get started. Of course, I will have taken all the pre-reqs within the last year by the time April rolls around, so everything should still be relatively fresh in my brain. Still though, I should probably start reviewing.

Members don't see this ad.

just started officially prepping myself. signed up for the kaplan online class and took the diagnostic. got a depressing 18, which isn't half bad, considering i remembered NOTHING from physics 1, and am currently taking orgo 2, and physics 2. still alot of improvement needed. was the good kick in the ass i needed to get moving though!!

supersash said:
just started officially prepping myself. signed up for the kaplan online class and took the diagnostic. got a depressing 18, which isn't half bad, considering i remembered NOTHING from physics 1, and am currently taking orgo 2, and physics 2. still alot of improvement needed. was the good kick in the ass i needed to get moving though!!

As long as you did well in the pre-reqs, I can't imagine needing more than a solid two months of studying to get back into test form, even if you don't remember a lot of the stuff. That's my hope, anyway.

vmc303 said:
I haven't. I've had the EK books for a few weeks now, but between taking three pre-reqs and working, I just haven't had the time to get started. Of course, I will have taken all the pre-reqs within the last year by the time April rolls around, so everything should still be relatively fresh in my brain. Still though, I should probably start reviewing.

I'm taking Physics II and Orgo II right now, and other than that since summer '05 I've taken Chem I, Chem II, Bio II, Orgo I (A/A/A/A- respectively). The only thing I'm having problems with so far is Physics because I havent had it since Spring '02. I plan to go through all the EK books and Audio Osmosis starting this week, so minus 1 week for spring break (which I'll be on international flights with plenty of time to study) I plan on hitting the books pretty hard for the next couple months. I'm probably going to take a diagnostic test within the next couple weeks, but I'm basically in the same situation with you as far as the pre-reqs go. As long as you actually learned the material (vs. just learning enough for doing well on your tests) I can't imagine that you'd be at much of a disadvantage for not having started studying yet - but I would recommend getting started ASAP like I am :)