Program-Specific Info / Q's Anyone out there still waiting to hear back from UW-Milwaukee??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureArmyOT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm patiently waiting to hear back from UW-Milwaukee. They informed me they were hoping to make admissions decisions by the end of the month... That is tomorrow! Who else is out there that is hoping to go to UW-Milwaukee?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied there as well. I haven't heard anything since I got that same email

Yep... zilch so far. I have called and they've only said they're working on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed them a couple weeks ago because I had another offer and wanted to check my status... They still said they were hoping to let us know by the end of the month. Hopefully we get an update today! What other schools have you applied to?? Where does UW Milwaukee rank on your list?

Got an email today. They're delayed on making decisions and reconvening on the 6th.

ME TOO! :soexcited:

Now it's time for some tough decisions! I can get in-state tuition in Wisconsin though so this may be my choice. Aaargh, I had already mentally prepared to go to Ohio where I got two other acceptances, one to a rather spendy OTD...

They emailed me saying that I was accepted as well! I'll most likely decline so hopefully one of you that are still waiting will receive my spot. Best of luck!

Still have not heard anything. Congratulations to you all. How long did they give you to accept/decline the offer? Did you all receive your offer on Friday?

The email said we have until April 10th to decide and that they will begin sending invitations to those on the waitlist on April 13th. Yes, the email came on Friday. I will be declining my offer. Best of Luck!

Great. Thank you for the update. So I'm assuming they sent out invites to fill all seats on Friday. I just wish they would have sent a message to those of us who were not accepted to inform us if we are declined or on the waitlist. I know this OT program application process has been crazy for a lot of us with different schools!

Great. Thank you for the update. So I'm assuming they sent out invites to fill all seats on Friday. I just wish they would have sent a message to those of us who were not accepted to inform us if we are declined or on the waitlist. I know this OT program application process has been crazy for a lot of us with different schools!

In my experience, no news means they aren't comfortable with the idea of side-lining you yet. You're still an option for them, even if they don't know if they can offer you anything.

If they were totally cool with rejecting you, you'd know. I think I got my first rejections less than a month after submission.

Thanks @Chanandler Bong, It's So difficult To Stay positive When others Have Heard back. I guess no news is still good news at this point. I appreciate the insight!

Did anyone on the wait-list hear back from UWM?