Anyone receive an Interview invite RECENTLY from ICO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bd722

ICO class of 2013!!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has received an interview invite from ICO recently within this past week? when did you apply and what are your stats like? I am just wondering because I want to know where they are at...I am so frustrated with them because its been over 2 months now since I applied and I still haven't received an interview and everytime I call, they keep telling me I will hear back in a few days...

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I got an invite October 8th. My application/LOR's were in by mid September but my OAT wasn't taken until Sept. 29th. I had a 3.4 GPA (3.2 science) from a very solid school and a 380TS/370AA OAT score. I'm sure they're probably pretty swamped right now, hopefully you hear back soon!

I got everything in about 2 weeks ago...still waiting to hear back from them!! Anyone else got an invite from them lately?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if anyone has received an interview invite from ICO recently within this past week? when did you apply and what are your stats like? I am just wondering because I want to know where they are at...I am so frustrated with them because its been over 2 months now since I applied and I still haven't received an interview and everytime I call, they keep telling me I will hear back in a few days...

thanks!

I just finalized my interview with ICO today. I applied on Sept. 10, with a 3.6 and 350 AA, pre-optometry club, shadowing. So it took almost 6 weeks, but the good news is that they still had interview slots open for mid-November. I think you put your application in before me, so I would say to just stay on top of them until you hear. And maybe next time just ask if there's anything they didn't receive, etc. so that they have to give you a solid answer of some sort. Anyway, I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

I just received an email notice from ICO for an interview. I submitted all of my application 2 weeks ago. How was the interview for ICO for people that already had it? I heard from some that it is very relaxing and from some that they will ask tough questions. Please any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks!:)

I just got an interview invitation from ICO today. I am so excited !! I turned in my application on Oct 6th, but I won't be taking the OAT until towards the end of November.. I haven't called the admissions to schedule the interview date, and I am wondering whether I should do it before the test or after the test. Any suggestions? And, how were your ICO interviews? Any suggestions or feedback I should know for practice?
Thanks!!!

I just got an interview invitation from ICO today. I am so excited !! I turned in my application on Oct 6th, but I won't be taking the OAT until towards the end of November.. I haven't called the admissions to schedule the interview date, and I am wondering whether I should do it before the test or after the test. Any suggestions? And, how were your ICO interviews? Any suggestions or feedback I should know for practice?
Thanks!!!

Hey I just fixed a date with ICO and they do not have openings until Dec. 2nd so take your OAT, and I am sure they like your stats since they called you for the interview. :)

Hey I just fixed a date with ICO and they do not have openings until Dec. 2nd so take your OAT, and I am sure they like your stats since they called you for the interview. :)

ooh good.
I'll probably schedule it sometime during the first week of December.
thank you very much !!

I got my invite at the beginning of Oct, probably the 1st. And I waited til last week to make my interview appointment, and they only had Dec, and one day at the beginning of Nov... Nov 7th. I took it, otherwise, you are messing around with finals, and flights... and pointed shoes...

gl

friday.. .NECO interview... super excited!

I got my invite at the beginning of Oct, probably the 1st. And I waited til last week to make my interview appointment, and they only had Dec, and one day at the beginning of Nov... Nov 7th. I took it, otherwise, you are messing around with finals, and flights... and pointed shoes...

gl

friday.. .NECO interview... super excited!

How did NECO invited you for an interview? After submitting your application, how long did they take? I am sure you will do well with NECO but best of luck to you.

I finished applying November 4, took the OAT November 13 and received an invitation for an interview on November 24 (but it says the letter was generated on Nov 20). Ask to be put on the waiting list if an opening comes up. I got in a month and a half early, and with the filling up class, it was a godsend!!

How did NECO invited you for an interview? After submitting your application, how long did they take? I am sure you will do well with NECO but best of luck to you.

The letter was dated Oct 7th. My application was completed on the 9.22.08. I visit the campus on Oct 1st. They said that my application was complete at that point, but because the people who make the decision to give interviews were out of town, they said to would take extra time...

anyways, I got an interview for oct 31, the 1st set of interviews. and got accepted like three days later by fed-ex mail.

best of luck 2 u!!!

I finished applying November 4, took the OAT November 13 and received an invitation for an interview on November 24 (but it says the letter was generated on Nov 20). Ask to be put on the waiting list if an opening comes up. I got in a month and a half early, and with the filling up class, it was a godsend!!

So when is your interview? Whens the next interview date?... did they mention how many seats were filled?