Anyone Rejected From UIW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tsdary

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interviewing next week at UIW - Just wondering if anyone has gone through an interview and had NOT been accepted?

Do anyone know how many spots are left to fill or how many have already been accepted?

What do you believe made you not get into the program?

Any suggestions/words of advice for my interview?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I know of 3 people that interviewed: one was rejected, one was accepted and one was put on their waiting list. I got accepted with conditions that I need to get a B in all my remaining courses. I can do that.

Prepar for the interview, be genuine (be yourself) and relax. You will do great.

Good luck.

There were 3others at my interview. Me and this other guy got accepted but I havent been able to reach the other 2. I heard one of them got either waitlisted or rejected but im not really sure. I know this doesnt really answer ur question but theres my 2 cents:)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
wow people actually get rejected from UIW?

If they went ahead and accepted a bunch of dumb*****e$, then theyll just fail their boards and the school wont get accredited so yes they do reject people.

Hey do you have any idea why he was rejected? Maybe his interview went bad? Do you know his stats by any chance? I'm still waiting to hear back from them!

when did you guys apply to UIW and how long afterwards did you find out you got an interview? and what are your stats if you got accepted?

I contend your a douche bag:thumbup:

I received my interview invitation about a few days after they received my electronic application. I asked at the interview when I should expect to hear back, the admissions director said the committee meets on Mondays and Thursdays afternoon.

I think that my interview went very well. I Got a seat with conditions. A minimum of a "B" in all my current classes. gpa 3.32, 330/340 oats.

Good luck.

I hate the waiting period! I have not gotten a reply yet! I emailed the dean and I never gotten a respond back! :( Getting worried!

make sure ur transcripts were all sent (from EVERY school u attended), their not allowed to tell u ur admission status till all the application requirements have been received.

Yes i got an interveiw! I am waiting to find out if im accepted.

I am applying to UIW right now, but I have some crappy classes I am getting C's in this semester.. They are NOT pre-opt requirements (I had those required classes all completed a year ago); they are just elective bio classes to finish my bachelor's. It seems like UIW is accepting people on conditions of getting B's in their spring classes.. But I'm wondering, is the condition that you must get a B in the remaining pre-opt required courses only or in all courses, regardless if they're required or not? Other than that I have a 3.2 GPA and 330 OAT. But I will definitely be getting one or two C's this semester.

I was accepted with conditions. Essentially getting B's in the spring semester (one class is a pre-req). Someone that will probably room with me in SA was accepted, he needs 2 non pre-req courses to finish his degree. I think his GPA & OATs are strong, so as long as he gets his degree, minimum of Cs, he is gets in.

I know of another guy who interviewed with me and got a straight accept, no conditions. He already had his degree and spent a year in dental school.

Good luck!