PhD/PsyD APA Dissertation Award 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ctoovey

Reaction score
Applied for the APA Diss Award (due Feb 1. 2023) and received email indicating results would be provided by May, to both recipients and non-recipients. Has anyone applied or know someone who applied and received information about the results?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied and emailed in early July asking about the notification timeline. They said "within the next two weeks", though we are now past that milestone.

I applied and emailed in early July asking about the notification timeline. They said "within the next two weeks", though we are now past that miles

Applied for the APA Diss Award (due Feb 1. 2023) and received email indicating results would be provided by May, to both recipients and non-recipients. Has anyone applied or know someone who applied and received information about the results?

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the responses. I wrote them on the 14th and I'll post here if/when I hear back.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Appreciate it! Hopefully having multiple folks asking for updates with encourage them to send out notifications.