APhA review book - chapter and online questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxAnder

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the APhA book chapter questions or online questions? And how did you do on these compared to NAPLEX?

I don't do well on these chapter quizes even when I quiz immediately after reviewing that chapter. I tend to only score about 60%. Also when I do random questions from the APhA online bank I score about the same 60%. I don't know how this will compare. I'm taking NAPLEX next week and I'm nervous. Should I postpone?

Members don't see this ad.

Same here, I'm freaked out about it. Everyone says that the test is not that hard though, so trying not to panic :)

Ditto, these questions seem super hard. I have found some mistakes too (like one explanation called HCTZ an ARB...)

Members don't see this ad :)
My school gives us access online to the APhA book and I only used it to study the chapter on federal law, for the MPJE. It was a good law review.

My school gives us access online to the APhA book and I only used it to study the chapter on federal law, for the MPJE. It was a good law review.

I will politely disagree. Most of what it focuses on will not appear on the MPJE (IMO).

69 on pre-naplex. But in other threads they said this isn't a good indicator. And I wouldn't advise paying for Pre-NAPLEX.

I'm trying not to panic. I have also been using Q-bank with the similar scores. I can't seem to improve any, but I have to say, the more tests I do the harder the quizzes get. I get about 15% oncology questions and 15% antibiotics since these are heavily represented in the database.

Last edited: