App to Track Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USCTrojan11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good app that tracks your hours, vacation and puts out nice averages. I've made a spreadsheet but want more advanced and nuanced functions like what's my average on a week that does not have weekends vs a week that does. What's my average on a week that has vacations vs not. How many days do we have off officially and unofficially (something that happened during covid). Any recs appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe QGenda has the functionality to do what you are describing. Not sure exactly how much slicing and dicing you can do on the backend, but I would wager that it is substantial

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe QGenda has the functionality to do what you are describing. Not sure exactly how much slicing and dicing you can do on the backend, but I would wager that it is substantial
Do you guys have hours logging built in to your functionality?

Do you guys have hours logging built in to your functionality?
Yes. I “clock in” and “clock out” of all clinical and non clinical assignments with the QGenda app. My group uses this data to help analyze staffing needs among other things