Application and DAT scheduling suggestions needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lvks21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I really could use some help and input on my scheduling situation for the DAT and application cycle. I originally planned to take the DAT at the end of June but because of finals, graduation, and other distracting events, my pre-health advisor thought it best to wait until July to take it. I would still like to submit my application in early without the DAT scores but I cannot receive a committee letter without them and that would lead to two big gaps in my application.

So the question is am I still able to submit my application in early without the scores and the committee letter or would it be best to wait? And when is best to take the DAT in July if I have to wait for my committee letter to be written once I have received my scores? Also, when are applications sent out? I know the first batch is at the end of June but what are the other dates?

Thank you for help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Batches are sent out/dated each Friday after the first one and June/July is considered "early". You are still able to submit your application with DAT scores/Letters but it won't be looked at by any school until the rest follows so try and complete everything else ASAP.

Reactions: 1 user