Application and DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gasedo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking the DAT in May 30. Should I apply May 15 or wait until I get the scores 2 weeks later? Are those 2 weeks making a huge difference in the application process? I have all the documents ready to mail: transcripts, lor, etc…But many on this forum keep saying apply as soon as possible. I really want to apply early, but at the same time I want to fill my scores in the application.
Any advice? :(
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i wouldn't apply at all dental school is not a good field to get into

Gasedo said:
I am taking the DAT in May 30. Should I apply May 15 or wait until I get the scores 2 weeks later? Are those 2 weeks making a huge difference in the application process? I have all the documents ready to mail: transcripts, lor, etc…But many on this forum keep saying apply as soon as possible. I really want to apply early, but at the same time I want to fill my scores in the application.
Any advice? :(
Thanks

You might as well wait 2 more weeks. For now, just concentrate on your DATs. 2 more weeks aint gonna hurt ya... But make sure you get everything in by mid-June. Good luck on your DATs

Members don't see this ad :)
RozhonDDS said:
i wouldn't apply at all dental school is not a good field to get into

I am sorry, what was that? :confused:

the applications open up May 15th, but they won't start to be officially sent out until june. so focus on the dats, the 2 weeks won't make a difference.