Application cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjpod48

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is now still considered to be early for this application cycle for schools like Scholl and DMU or is this starting to get later into the cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Still a bit early. Scholls first interview date is not till October 19th.

Reactions: 1 users
AZPod has the smallest class size, around 30, and their chair of admissions told me they don't fill all of their seats until Spring. If that's the case for the smallest school it's probably the case for the larger ones as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is now still considered to be early for this application cycle for schools like Scholl and DMU or is this starting to get later into the cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I were you I would make a call and ask. Some years classes fill up quick. The earlier you apply the more chance you have of receiving a scholarship. When the money is gone, it is gone.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got interviews to DMU and Scholl! DMU interview is November 5th. Still waiting to hear confirmation for Scholl date, either October 19th or November 2nd.

@Justintxc can you share your stats please! I'm interested in applying to DMU & Scholl soon. Thank you :)
Yes sorry it's taken so long to reply! Have been pretty busy. I have sGPA 3.37, overall GPA 3.47, MCAT 504. and I was actually just accepted to Scholl! I still have 3 more interviews, but I am definitely excited I will be going somewhere.

Reactions: 1 user