Application Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emitpeels

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I used to have a login for the ADEA AADSAS (https://portal.aadsasweb.org/) where I started to craft my application in order to have it ready for sending everything out when it opened. I can't find the login section on the site, and I can't work on my application! Can anyone give me an explanation why there is no login section anymore? Am I missing something obvious? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So I guess all I can do right now is just ask my professors to prep their letters and work on my personal statement?

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay thanks guys. I almost had a mini heart attack. I thought I missed a deadline or something. :eek:

I know the first day to submit the application in June 2nd, but does the application open on the AADSAS site any earlier to start working on it before June 2nd?

I mean....technically....you can prepare everything ahead of time and just copy and paste it in if you REALLY wanted to start early.