Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD Rapper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
x

Members don't see this ad.

MD Rapper said:
Sorry... I couldn't find this through the search... I had a pretty simple question:

If you are put on a waitlist(s) and you are still on them by the time next summer rolls around, are you allowed to start/submit your AMCAS application for the entering class of the following fall? Or do you have to wait till you are rejected from all your waitlists before you can initiate an applicaiton again?

Thanks

you can submit and process the AMCAS. If you're accepted late summer/early fall, simply withdraw the newer AMCAS app.

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry, this isn't an answer to your question. i just wanted to say that it's pretty messed up how long and drawn out this process is, that we could even have questions like this.

MD Rapper said:
Can you even apply to the schools you are currently waitlisted at? Also, if you can, does it look bad?

MD Rapper said:
bumping to see if i can get an answer to my second question
Sorry I don't know. But you could always call and ask. It sounds like you have a particular school in mind, so I would just call them. They don't necessarily need your name (if you're concerned about that) to answer, so I wouldn't feel shy about doing it. I hope you get your answer.