Applying for Fellowship and about to Certify on ERAS, But Just Curious..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blitz2006

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When it asks,

"Do you give your Designated Dean's Office permission to view your application once it has been submitted? "

Is this only meant for people applying for residency, or does it apply to fellowship applicants as well?

I'm just wondering where I should put my residency program contact since we obviously don't have a "Dean's office"?

Thx,

Members don't see this ad.

Nevermind, I was wrong. Just called ERAS and clarified. Sorry mods, you can remove this thread.

When it asks,

"Do you give your Designated Dean's Office permission to view your application once it has been submitted? "

Is this only meant for people applying for residency, or does it apply to fellowship applicants as well?

I'm just wondering where I should put my residency program contact since we obviously don't have a "Dean's office"?

Thx,
For future reference if anyone comes across this question: For fellowship applications, regardless of where you went to med school, the designated dean's office is the EFDO. https://www.erasfellowshipdocuments.org

I have no idea who gets copied on the app if you say yes to that question, but it is pretty irrelevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user