Applying to PT programs, include other Grad school transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sailing09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to DPT programs and have an MBA from a previous career. Most PT programs just ask for the undergraduate transcripts. Do you think I should include the MBA transcript from my grad school or is it so unrelated that it might not be a good idea? I don't want to give a bad impression.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to DPT programs and have an MBA from a previous career. Most PT programs just ask for the undergraduate transcripts. Do you think I should include the MBA transcript from my grad school or is it so unrelated that it might not be a good idea? I don't want to give a bad impression.
Thanks!

You shoudl be less concered about the transcript issue and more concerned about deadlines. There are very few schools that have deadlines aofter March 1st. Where are you applying? And yes you should include the MBA transcript, it is a record of your most recent academic performance

You are to include all college transcripts: undergraduate and graduate.

You shoudl be less concered about the transcript issue and more concerned about deadlines. There are very few schools that have deadlines aofter March 1st. Where are you applying? And yes you should include the MBA transcript, it is a record of your most recent academic performance

Hi, I am applying in by December to schools for entry next summer 2011. Thanks for the advice. I am looking at Umass Lowell, MGH, BU, Northeastern, Simmons, and Franklin-Pierce. If you have any insight into these schools, I would be happy to know any more info. Thanks!