Are there any Videos of Dental Work On the net?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Waleed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
i am a Student of 3rd Year BDS and i was thinking that maybe i can find some dental videos about how to do Fillings the correct way,Tooth Extraction Techniques,RCT,Etc etc.I hope u r getting me.

Surely i would love to pay for this,if someone asks for it.So plz do let me know if u know of any site or place where i can download and view such training vids.

Thanks a lot.
Take care.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Waleed
Hi,
i am a Student of 3rd Year BDS and i was thinking that maybe i can find some dental videos about how to do Fillings the correct way,Tooth Extraction Techniques,RCT,Etc etc.I hope u r getting me.

Surely i would love to pay for this,if someone asks for it.So plz do let me know if u know of any site or place where i can download and view such training vids.

Thanks a lot.
Take care.
I'd also be interested -- either in that or in some still-shots of dental procedures on the net (preferably free, of course). Does anyone know of any URLs we could check out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Waleed
Hi,

Thanks a lot.
Take care.

The best video I have on watching procedures came from directly looking at my dentist in action.:D You can't get the same experience directly as watching a video, IMHO.