Are we switching to dermboard or what??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scumbagderm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dermboard has apparently been brought back to life by the moderators. Most likely its because the advertisers were thinking that the hits were too low.

We need to make a unanimous decision here, guys. Should we return to our roots or stay on here with our fresh start? I personally don't care but I'd like to check only one site instead of two.

What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Since most of the stuff for this year is on SDN already, I'd suggest we stick to posting on SDN, with the exception of the match list stuff in February and March.

Wow. this is tough. There doesnt seem to be a generic log-in over on dermboard (thanks to some guy who stole the password and changed it ---> you suck guy!).

I kind of like SDN now, or at least I've gotten used to it. You have to remember, guys, that place was in disrepair. Its december and we only now have 2008-2009 season. Maybe we can be the odd year that didn't use dermboard.

Maybe if a new anon log in comes out it will help the transition. For those of us with a name, we can keep it over at dermboard hopefully.

Members don't see this ad :)
They weren't there for us when we needed them.

Let's stick here.

They weren't there for us when we needed them.

Let's stick here.

I fully agree with Dwight. They weren't there when we needed them, when we pleaded for them to update it. The one and only reason this "dermboard" person is deciding to update it six months late is because the money for the advertisements has nearly disappeared. That site used to get tons of hits per day and lately its been nothing. The check they got in the mail was too low so they decided to take a closer look.

I VOTE WE STAY PUT!!!! :mad: whose with us?!

I agree with everyone and DEFINITELY vote for staying here as well. This forum has been such a positive and supportive environment. Plus, everytime I go to dermboard, my computer's spy/phish alarm goes crazy saying it is a "dangerous site"...:confused: