Are you required to report classes taken at other universities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coheran01

Reaction score
I was unable to get psychology for next semester to help before I take the MCAT at my college. I registered to take a class online at a random school and thought I did it for pass/fail. Apparently not. They just released grades and while easily passing the class I’m barely getting a B, with best case scenario an A- if I ace the rest of the coursework. I can withdrawal, but I don’t want to bc I am actually learning some good information for the MCAT. But I definitely don’t want a B bringing down my GPA. The question is: can I finish taking the class not caring about the grade and just not submit it to med schools or do I withdrawal and self teach myself the psych information? I was planning on taking psych at my own college prior to graduation. I just wanted the information for the MCAT.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You will have to report this class grade, regardless of what institution you took it at. A single B is not at all a big deal. Neither is a single W.

Reactions: 1 user