Army-Baylor Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joob

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see that the Army-Baylor MHA program is listed on the MODS website under fellowships. I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the difficulty of getting into this program as a physician and whether it can be done straight out of residency. I looked at the roster of students on their website, and it looked like most of the people enrolled were in the nursing or medical service corps and not the medical corps like all physicians are.

Members don't see this ad.

I see that the Army-Baylor MHA program is listed on the MODS website under fellowships. I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the difficulty of getting into this program as a physician and whether it can be done straight out of residency. I looked at the roster of students on their website, and it looked like most of the people enrolled were in the nursing or medical service corps and not the medical corps like all physicians are.

What's the MODS website please?

Government is going to want to get their pound of flesh out of you first most likely through a "utilization" tour. Sometimes those programs are reserved for O5/O6.