ASPN COVID-19 Task Force Established for All Pain MD's...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
1584898386335.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i know half the group. idk why they're doing this though. seems like overkill. "Let's get together and recap what the CDC and WHO says".....

Based on prospective information, I am converting all of my ESI's to SCS with tunneled placements for prolonged use to avoid immunosuppression during this pandemic.

Reactions: 1 users
Based on prospective information, I am converting all of my ESI's to SCS with tunneled placements for prolonged use to avoid immunosuppression during this pandemic.
I think Medtronic should make a lead impregnated with plaquenil

• Haha
a link to the recording is supposed to be shared at some point. if anyone gets it please post here.

Members don't see this ad :)
No one thought this had the appearance of a PR stunt?

What exactly is the point of this?

I sat in for the webinar, they basically reviewed things all of us already know and were vague/noncommittal on the things we all have questions about.

• Haha
Sounds like self proclaimed leadership trying to make decisions for the rest of the world but don’t really have much more insight than the rest of us

And billing the L-code for all out of network patients in my ASC. It my moral duty to keep these cases out of the hospital so we don’t overwhelm them in these dire times.

Sadly it’s all about collecting titles to add to your email signature, increasing your social media visibility, securing KOL status, driving patients in your direction (and away from your competitors) and getting industry money in the end. I wish that I could believe that these emerging organizations, task forces, etc are being formed to advance the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not about obtaining patients... these guys aren’t home enough to see very many patients unless employees are doing everything.

Well, any fellow will have more training and be more prepared than Kasra when he graduated his FM residency so don’t think there should be any concerns there

Some of those docs have the absolute worst reviews online. Like kasra and sayed. When you’re a big shot for a scs company, do you lose empathy and become victim to a high volume injection clinic?

Moeschler is legit

Wow there are some jealous docs on this board...

Ya...some just notable for the wrong reasons

Who really cares if they are "recognized" KOLs? They are giving up their time to educate others instead of dropping negativity in blogs all day... just let it be.

Who really cares if they are "recognized" KOLs? They are giving up their time to educate others instead of dropping negativity in blogs all day... just let it be.
Some of these individuals have financial stakes involved in their decision making.

Do you let device reps determine what treatments to recommend to patients?