Assigning Prerequisites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuredpt0333

Reaction score
Hi everyone! When it comes to the program materials section, for some schools they ask you to assign prerequisites. What if I retook a course? Do I assign both the old course and the newly retaken one or just the new one? (For example, I took Anatomy the first time and got a C and I retook it and got an A. Do I checkmark both?) Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I have another question in regards to assigning prereqs. A lot of programs have anatomy and physiology as two separate prereqs. If my A&P's are combined, how do I assign these on PTCAS - A&P I as anatomy and A&P II as physiology? Or A&P I/II for both prerequisite requirements?

Hi everyone! When it comes to the program materials section, for some schools they ask you to assign prerequisites. What if I retook a course? Do I assign both the old course and the newly retaken one or just the new one? (For example, I took Anatomy the first time and got a C and I retook it and got an A. Do I checkmark both?) Thanks in advance!
Assign the retake with an A only.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.