Assignment Question for veterinary technician/nurse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ms.lisa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What questions are asked to the client when making an appointment to put their cat into surgery to be desexed.

&

What information does reception need tell the client once the surgery time and day has been booked?

It's an assignment question so please elaborate, thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Welcome to SDN! I'm guessing this is a question for a school assignment? I don't think a forum is where you want to get your answers from, as it's not the best reliable source of information. And to me it sounds like you're asking for the answer instead of looking into the problem yourself.

Reactions: 1 user
well ummm yes, it is as that's what I headed it up as stating it was an assignment. As for sourcing it myself it's actually a question that really can be answered if you've had prac work or experienced it yourself. I could also phone a clinic but why waist their time with an assignment question when the possibilities of someone maybe able to assist me on a forum. It's also not a txt book answer...

I do also understand it may not be the most reliable but that would be up to my judgment and from the person and their experience who may of been able to answer my question, sorry for stating the obvious.

But my apologies I guess I read this forum wrong as I thought it was for pre... being studies to aid and assist each other.

Thanks anyway!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow... ok, good to know. Thank you for your time and i'll unregister!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.